- Promoting Girl/Child Friendly Community:
Informed, Sensitive and Accepting community environment through platforms driven by
primary stakeholders, grassroot dialogues and support structures.
- Awareness Building and Multi Stakeholder Convergence:
Creating a positive/protective and enabling environment for girls/women and children through evidence-based advocacy.
- Enriching Leadership and Life Skills:
Recognizing and nurturing hidden potentials, talents and preventive capacities through activating stakeholder platforms and capacity development.
- Education for Girls/Adolescents:
- Breaking exclusionary barriers and preventive determinants of primary, secondary, higher, technical and professional realms of education unlocking opportunities for exploring their full potentials through back-up support, bridge-courses and counseling.
- Developing employable and viable livelihood skills in young girls:
Equipping them for blooming careers, employment and participation in economic develop- ment through vocational education, management capacities, presentation skills and perso- nality grooming.
- Placing livelihood alternatives for young women:
Engaging in innovative and constructive communication creating awareness, breaking taboos and cultural barriers through Information Education and Communication Tools, Theatre, Folk/Performing Art and Digital Platforms.
- Emergency Relief:
Being with them empathetically during various disasters like the COVID 19 Pandemic, Recurring Floods, Earth Quakes etc. through Survival Kits, Dignity Packs, Health/Hygiene Kits, Trauma Counseling, Referral Services etc.
- Propagation of ‘Bhoomika Model’:
Vertical and Horizontal propelling of tested ‘Bhoomika Vihar’ initiatives and strategies through effective Organization Development processes.